Oh wow, I managed to do this for constantly for a year now. Sure is easy with this weekly stuff \o/ Not that I prepared anything special. I’m a bit time constrained for next two weeks as well.
Still going on with Kurafuta. Finished Mikoto’s route as well. Was pretty good though the art is a bit funny sometimes. Mikoto a cute. Now going with full-on tsundere Tomoka. Currently at just past pre-individual route’s H scene of her (?). Kind of weird with just her alone since it’s like already on her route except not. Gotta keep it fair in the shared route, I guess. At current rate I think I need another two weeks to finish. Welp.
Still a bit yellow on budget though I think I can make it out safely until next month. At this rate I should be back to green in August. Or October since August means comiket means stuff. I also really need to stop buying up old stuff or at least not at marked up price. …I’m trying hard here ;_; Backlog counts for about 40% of my spending so far this year. The same as last year. Whereas it’s -25% and -39% for 2014 and 2013 respectively which means I backlogged for those years. And of course -100% before 2013 since I haven’t even moved here and barely bought anything \o/
I sure am doing some dangerous finance planning this year. At least I’m hoping for zero backlog onward. Or less than 10%. Next year is going to be fun …if I can keep my current job.
…and then of course I’ll run into room space problem.
- As mentioned last week, pre-order for hug pillow cover of Rorolog’s Rai is starting this week.
- Still on same page, a new company? Brand? called Cabbage Soft? (guessing from hiragana) with main staff of Nakahiro and Korie Riko will be having their first game, Hoshikoi (or Seiren? Seikoi? How do I Japanese) Tinkle.
- Rorolog Fandisc is coming!
- Still Rorolog, goods sold at the collaboration cafe are now also up for pre-order.
- So is hug pillow cover of Sakura no Mori Dreamers’ Madoka. More popular than expected? Also the previous hug pillow cover was sold out rather quickly (and then restocked).
- Rough illustrations for store bonus of Sen no Hatou is up.
- New Melonbooks tapestries, this time including the one from Mamizu. Not sure if going to buy.
One of few tapestries from K-Ko! I like her illustrations though she’s been doing a bit too many games for me to follow. Double suede as usual from Melonbooks (new) monthly tapestries.
Found for cheap in Suruga-Ya. 900 jpy cheap. Apparently the lack of two supposedly included hooks can drop the price by more than 1000 jpy. Melonbooks tapestry from C84 illustrated by Inugami Kira. Double suede as well.
Accompanying the tapestry above, I need to buy something else to get free shipping. So this I bought. 880 jpy, I think? The box is in surprisingly almost perfect condition.